When I first saw that there were going to be two instructors teaching two different tracks for IRLS 675, I was quite concerned. I figured it was going to be like taking two courses in one and double the workload. So far it hasn't been too bad. I still struggle with keeping up with the readings but, as Bruce suggests, compared to the intensive Intro (IRLS 672) course, the tech track for 675 so far hasn't been as stressful. I haven't run into any serious glitches. Things are working as they should.
This is not to say that I think the pace should be sped up. I may not be taking two DigIn classes this semester - but my "day job" and other commitments of family, etc. on top of IRLS 675 are more than enough to keep me busy late into the evening and through the weekends!
Pre-installation vm versus manual installs
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment